In this episode I sit down with Jed Grant, former Colonel for NATO and one of the founders of Peer Mountain, an innovative personal identity blockchain. We talk about the problems with “trusted” central entities today, the philosophy of decentralization and how long before we see the first real killer apps for crypto.
If you love the podcast please visit my Patreon page because that’s where I share special insights with all my fans. Top Patrons get EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the legendary Coin Sheets Discord where you’ll find:
- Market calls from me and other pro technical analysis masters.
- Access to the Coin’bassaders only private chat.
- Behind the scenes look at how I and other pros interpret the market.
- You also get exclusive access to a monthly virtual meet up with me, where I’ll share everything I’m working on and give you a behind the scenes look at my process.
- I’ll follow each talk with a Q&A session. Ask me anything and I just might answer.